Trying to improve the value of your house is no joke. You have to go through a series of the heavy-duty task, just to make your place stand out in the crowd. You have already invested a serious amount of money while constructing and decorating the place. So, now the time has come when you actually have to work your way towards the driveways. Right now, owners are actually relying on exposed aggregate driveways for the immediate help over here. but before any of that and even trying to work its way out in your driveway, make sure to head towards the costs. The price will determine if this is a clever choice for you to make or you should look for some other alternatives.
Idea Related to Aggregated Driveway:
The idea of exposed aggregate driveways is heading towards the proper use of concrete. Exposed concrete is always a common approach, used for improving the functions and appearance of the concrete surfaces like parking aprons, driveways and even floors. The cost around here solely depends on the surface area, color and types of stones as used, labor rate and even special preparation needs.
Heading for Some Other Costs and Considerations to Make:
Before you finalize towards the costing revolving around exposed aggregate driveways, there are some other costs and considerations to follow over here. It can always act out well right in your favor.
- The taxes as you will receive as the first go will be for the service in the immediate area of the service provider. The amount will not include the permit fees and taxes involved with this task.
- You might have to pay an added amount of around $50 per cubic yard when it comes to hand excavation of the typical soil.
- Once the driveway is covered and, in its place, there are some added residential site preparation and cleaning tasks involved. For that, be prepared to spend some extra bucks under your exposed aggregate driveways notion. It can range from somewhat around $0.50 to $1.50 per square feet. It solely depends on size and amount of material along with transport.
Basic Guide on The Costing Level:
Most of the time, the average cost on per square foot basis of the aggregate concrete driveway will be at $6 minimum and maximum it will be $18. The cost will vary on so many factors as mentioned already. Apart from that, the cost of exposed aggregate driveways will deal with the way in which the driveway is poured and the materials used for the same.
- If you ever plan to hire a pro, then chances are high you have to pay some extra bucks for that. Mainly because of the labor-intensive job of this concrete driveway and also the speed in which you will need aggregated driveway to be exposed to look attractive, the prices will differ.
- The driveway size is definitely going to work well in influencing the cost and the shape. The unusual shape, which is in need of extra bent wood or form, can prove to be quite expensive in nature. Along with that, the aggregate type can also boost the price.
- Crushed and sand gravel in the standardized colors are proven to be quite affordable in nature. However, if you look for the unique ones like crushed glass in different colors, polished river rocks or even sea shells that might increase the price too.
You should read above-given points carefully so that you can understand about exposed aggregate driveways provides so many benefits. In Australia where rain and weather are not certain it is better to construct exposed aggregate driveways which can save you from slipping in rainy seasons. If you receive heavy traffic, then it will be the best choice to get. Choose from thousands of varieties of colors and sizes!!!