Summary:- If you are frustrated by corrupted data from pen drive then no need to worry about that here you get the proper solution for data recovery. Here you will know three ways of data recovery.
“I had stored my all precious official PPT and word file documents in my pen drive. After a long time yesterday my boss ask me about these documents. Then I connected my pen drive on my laptop. I was shocked and disappointed because my pen drive was empty and my all data is corrupted. I am don’t know how it happened. Please help me and suggest me solution for how to recover corrupted data from pen drive. Because all data are very precious to me.”
Uses of Pen Drive and Know How to Recover Corrupted Data From Pen Drive
Pen drive mostly used to stores and transfer data such as audio’s, photos, videos, professional and personal data. Pen drive is very simple to carry from one place to another place. However, the essential data stored in pen drive is always prone to lose for various reasons like corrupted media, unintentional formatting, accidental deletion, virus attacks, and human errors. But no need to worry about that, Just follow these steps that I have given below and know how to recover corrupted data from pen drive.
Step 1. Recover Corrupted Data From Pen Drive by Using CMD
Whenever users data deleted, corrupted and formatted from pen drive. Firstly they should choose command prompt. Just follow these steps that I have given below and know how CMD works:
- Go run by pressing Win key+R
- Write CMD to Enter command prompt
- Hit Command Prompt (Admin). The CMD will open.
- Type the pen drive letter, E.g. > F: and Hit Enter.
- Type attrib -h -r -s /s /d *.*, hit Enter and hold for a few of seconds.
- Now check the pen drive, and your files would be retrieved.
If the above method not able to recover your data then you can try the second step. CMD recovers only normal deleted data. If your data is deleted permanently (shift+delete) then you can use third party software.
Step 2. Recover Corrupted Data From Pen Drive by Using Previous Restore Versions
If you are not able to restore your data with first steps then you can use previous restore versions. Just some point and restore your complete data.
- Point out the folder that considers your deleted data
- Hit on this and choose Properties Option and click on it.
- From menu bar click on Previous Version button
- Now a list of the older file will display, choose needed files
- Now, hit on Restore button from the bottom
Step 3. Recover Corrupted Data From Pen Drive by Using Trustworthy Software
If both above steps do not resolve your data recovery issues then, you can try pen drive data recovery software. It recovers all inaccessible data like deleted, corrupted, and formatted data from pen drive, SD card etc. pen drive data recovery tool is the one of best and reliable software. Software supports to recover exFAT, FAT (16, 32) and NTFS formatted. It supports all brands of pen drive and memory card such as Sandisk, Sony, Transcend, HP etc. Tool also support all files formats like: .doc, .pdf, Excel, .zip, etc. This tool provides an advanced search option. The tool provides an option to recover selective data. This tool is compatible with windows it supports all windows versions. Ability to get back data from empty recycle bin or Shift+del deleted data. It permits to apply filters before recovering lost files. Just download and launch the pen drive data recovery software. Just follow these steps that I have given below:
- Download and install pen drive data recovery software
- Launch the tool and it will view the list of entire attached Pen Drive
- Choose your pen drive device and check the basic details about it
- The software provides two way of data recovery scan and formatted Scan
Scan: To recover deleted and corrupted data
Formatted Scan: To recover formatted data
- Select the appropriate option
- After that search and preview restored pen drive data
- Finally, you can Save restored items on your computer
I think all above methods are useful to users for recover deleted, corrupted, and formatted data from pen drive. But pen drive data recovery software is the best way of data recovery. Here your data recovered very safely and securely.